Your Neighborhood Council: A Voice for Palms
The Palms Neighborhood Council was certified as part of the city government on December 14, 2004 with the following mission:
- Improve the quality of life in Palms
- Give our neighborhood a voice on issues affecting the community
- Improve the delivery of City services to our area
- Make City officials and Departments more accountable to community needs and concerns
- Represent the diverse people of Palms; including renters, homeowners, employees, merchants, and others affiliated with local cultural, educational, and religious organizations
All of the stakeholders in Palms are members of the Neighborhood Council. Stakeholders include not only those who live, work or own property in the district, but also a broader category of people who can claim affiliation through some other kind of activity on behalf of Palms organizations.
Want to get involved? Click here or Sign up for our newsletter to get regular updates!
Read about Our Current Board
Read more about Neighborhood Councils to learn how to run for an elected council position.