What: Full Closure of Bagley Avenue and Exposition Boulevard for Street Improvements
When: Continuous Closure – 7:00 a.m., Monday, April 14 to 6:00 p.m., Saturday, April 19, 2014
Work Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Saturday
- Bagley Avenue, between Exposition Boulevard and the I-10 Freeway
- Exposition Boulevard, 1/2 block east and west of the Bagley Avenue intersection
- Bagley Avenue and Exposition Boulevard will be temporarily closed. Please refer to detour map and follow detour signs for alternate routes.
- Local access in the closure areas will be maintained at all times.
- Electronic message boards, directional signage and flaggers will be used to direct vehicles and pedestrians around the construction zone.
Related Work Activities:
- In addition, the week of April 21, 2014, work crews will also implement intermittent lane closures on Bagley Avenue and Exposition Boulevard, between the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. to continue additional utility work. Traffic in one direction on Bagley Avenue will be maintained at all times.
- Work crews will water down the work area to minimize dust, sweep adjacent streets of debris as needed, and will monitor the air.
- Parking restrictions will be required. Restrictions will be strictly enforced at all times and signage with specific restrictions will be in place in all construction areas.
- Please obey all posted construction signs and do not enter the construction work zone.
(Construction schedules are subject to change for various reasons including but not limited to: weather conditions, unforeseen emergencies and other acts of nature.)
To view the construction notice – please click here.